real time web analytics
Report - - "Murder on the orient express" film set - december 2016 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - "Murder on the orient express" film set - december 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Good effort mate. Was good to get a random video of you lads on the train haha. Photos are spot on mate. :thumb

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Ha ha, nice one! They'd be livid if they knew, film companies hate people poking about their sets.

You should have moved something very subtly on set, it'll drive their continuity mad!

R_yoda

Like a cat on a fence....
28DL Full Member
Cheers mate! I may have moved a thing or 2 ;)
Ha ha, nice one! They'd be livid if they knew, film companies hate people poking about their sets.

You should have moved something very subtly on set, it'll drive their continuity mad![/QUOT

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
LOL! I was here the other day. Glad you got inside. Please tell me you done midwife manor aswell! Ive been back 2 times in the past 2 weeks! Also why not tag it as Longcross Studios. Sensors? We didn't see anything when we visited.

IMG_0016_zps8sjruto6.jpg

IMG_0015_zpsmb1rmmya.jpg

IMG_0009_zps5yyqytgl.jpg

R_yoda

Like a cat on a fence....
28DL Full Member
Should of whacked a report up matey, Yeah pir sensors around the snow backdrop and office building next to it. Didnt you see them? Didnt want to name it mate. Is it an issue? No i want to head back for the manor house but secca seemed to be on a mission that night and i had run out of energy.