real time web analytics
Report - - "Murder on the orient express" film set - december 2016 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - "Murder on the orient express" film set - december 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Should of whacked a report up matey, Yeah pir sensors around the snow backdrop and office building next to it. Didnt you see them? Didnt want to name it mate. Is it an issue? No i want to head back for the manor house but secca seemed to be on a mission that night and i had run out of energy.

We visited in day light. Loads of workers All over the place. I mean loads! Hence how we never got a look inside. I went last week again and flew my drone around the manor. Planned to do this aswell but I mean the fog was seriously thick! We saw security last week but. In regards to naming. I just always thought on here people liked it named. Did you see the news article on this film set in November.

R_yoda

Like a cat on a fence....
28DL Full Member
We visited in day light. Loads of workers All over the place. I mean loads! Hence how we never got a look inside. I went last week again and flew my drone around the manor. Planned to do this aswell but I mean the fog was seriously thick! We saw security last week but. In regards to naming. I just always thought on here people liked it named. Did you see the news article on this film set in November.
Night time is not much better. People eveeywhere still. No sidnt see the news article. I saw a shit load of snow from the M3 and was drawn to it like a kid mate hahhha

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Night time is not much better. People eveeywhere still. No sidnt see the news article. I saw a shit load of snow from the M3 and was drawn to it like a kid mate hahhha
Lol I was on my way here to see the manor and then noticed the snow to. Was like wtf. Then went to investigate. Been back twice now. Always good to keep an eye on this place. Film loads of interesting shit here. Great pics BTW.

R_yoda

28DL Full Member
Lol I was on my way here to see the manor and then noticed the snow to. Was like wtf. Then went to investigate. Been back twice now. Always good to keep an eye on this place. Film loads of interesting shit here. Great pics BTW.
Yeah mate. Im sure this place has loads planned for future films!

R_yoda

28DL Full Member
Thankyou!