real time web analytics
Report - - Nechells, Birmingham, Old Bike Factory, 1899 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nechells, Birmingham, Old Bike Factory, 1899

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
is this place still there ? if so where about ?

It’s still there but as I said in a previous comment, the area next door is now being used. As for where, as @dweeb said, it’s in the Nechells area of Birmingham. Fairly easy to find from a Google Maps search, you’d be able to see it from the railway line if that gives you any help!

Rosary_Boy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s still there but as I said in a previous comment, the area next door is now being used. As for where, as @dweeb said, it’s in the Nechells area of Birmingham. Fairly easy to find from a Google Maps search, you’d be able to see it from the railway line if that gives you any help!
yeah ill find it good chance ill just ask to see if I can get in there lol am a cheeky fucker plus am local so u never know lol

chills

Queller of the uprising
yeah ill find it good chance ill just ask to see if I can get in there lol am a cheeky fucker plus am local so u never know lol

I asked them last time, just said I’m doing some photography so would they mind and they said no. See what you can find either way!

Who has read this thread (Total: 388) View details