real time web analytics
Need a new exploring buddy | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Need a new exploring buddy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Amberl32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I'm looking for someone to go exploring with I've got plenty of locations and can do weekends just want someone to go with I'm based in Buckinghamshire if anyone if up for going give me a shout

AutumnRose

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm new to this website and exploring in general but I really want to start going places, idk how old people are on this app but I'm 14 and live in Nottingham, please respond if you close to me/want to meet up :)

Mortarfreak

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I'm looking for someone to go exploring with I've got plenty of locations and can do weekends just want someone to go with I'm based in Buckinghamshire if anyone if up for going give me a shout
Im also based in Bucks and currently new to exploring, have only done 1 location so far hoping to find and meet new people to explore with too are you still interested?

Amberl32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im also based in Bucks and currently new to exploring, have only done 1 location so far hoping to find and meet new people to explore with too are you still interested?
Going out tomoz early but need a driver if your interested

Puke13

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't help with Buckinghamshire but if we come down that way, will make sure to drop a message.

Do the same if your ever in Powys/Shropshire.

Good luck