real time web analytics
Networking warrington area | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Networking warrington area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ant DaddyDon Meehan

Capture the moment 'Never Forget'
28DL Full Member
Hey peeps,

Looking to network with fellow urbexers now i got my mojo back.

Anyone around warrington say hi ~?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
this is the third thread you have started over the last year similarly asking for other local explorers. If you got no response to the last two I doubt much will change. You will generally find you get little response unless its from noobs looking for someone to take them out and show them places they cant be bothered to find themsalves. I would suggest getting some new/recent reports up and show people what your about and that you are genuine then I am sure you will have a much better response from people in your area.

I hope that is taken constructively as it is intended as im not trying to have a dig at you. :thumb

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I setup a north west social group last year for this sort of thing and although plenty of people requesting to join and plenty of locals offering info/advice and places to go to get foot on ladder including meeting up, nothing!

I let it run as long as I could be bothered before pulling it.

I do appreciate it’s not easy getting foot on ladder but like any hobby you need to be making an effort to get out solo and stick something up even if it’s some soggy “bando”

You can’t join a fishing group or bottle digging group and ask ask for locations to fish/dig without first contributing, it’s no different with exploring.

I’ve yet to walk/drive or utilise public transport where I haven’t seen anything that would be of interest to somebody, not just myself particularly.

There is plenty of stuff still out there, admittedly you’re not going to find another Pyestock or West Park in every town, village but plenty of fodder still out there, just not on a plate :thumb

Ant DaddyDon Meehan

28DL Full Member
this is the third thread you have started over the last year similarly asking for other local explorers. If you got no response to the last two I doubt much will change. You will generally find you get little response unless its from noobs looking for someone to take them out and show them places they cant be bothered to find themsalves. I would suggest getting some new/recent reports up and show people what your about and that you are genuine then I am sure you will have a much better response from people in your area.

I hope that is taken constructively as it is intended as im not trying to have a dig at you. :thumb

Wow mate want to wind your neck in!!!!!

Only kidding yeah I guess your right going to be getting out soon so Ill update my reports,

Hope your well hows your exploring going pal ?

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I went alone to start with, done so many, then met a few from on here, some on explores, some though pms, but I had posted some reports up. Always a good idea to start slowly and show your serious, then others will be more inclined to meet up and exchange tips etc

Ant DaddyDon Meehan

28DL Full Member
Thank you for advice,

I signed up ages ago but was using a different site but its been swarmed with people that cant be bother exploring themselves so I thought Id actually give this one a shot