real time web analytics
Report - - New Find Ramsbottom ARS July 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - New Find Ramsbottom ARS July 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urban_XCJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can someone check this for local missing lad ? Or tell us were exactly this is.
Triley apolgies for not being on here for a long time, I know who you were talking about as I had checked on one of the searches. but the entrance had been untouched.

Urban_XCJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you manage t get through the wall, chap? I would be surprised if there was anything behind there, but very interested to see!

I haven't returned to try and re enter as the tree coverage isnt any good at the moment and its too exposed without the greenery. its next to a substation behind a bus stop in Ramsbottom Centre opposite the civic hall.

I believe it definitely leads somewhere but didnt have the time nor equipment to try taking some bricks out to see where it leads.

Ill be returning when the trees are back in bloom as not to give the location away to the public. I believe it could run into maybe another bunker or lead to the civic hall.

SarahB

28DL Member
28DL Member
Was in Ramsbottom the other week (sussing out chocolate cafe and bimbling mainly) and had a wander over that way. As we were having a casual loiter near the substation under the pretence of geo-caching, a local elderly resident popped his head out the window of a nearby building gleefully shouting "you won't find what you are looking for!". Turns out he doesn't want school kids and "undesirables" outside his house (depsite the fact that he played in there as a kid) and so, concluding that the council concrete lats were not enough, decided to pour a few inches of concrete into and around the entrance about 6 months ago :/

Not sure I agree with his taking of matters into his own hands.....almost counts as vandalism I'd say

But anywho, just thought I'd mention as it's gonna make access very difficult without a heavy handed (and noisy) approach