real time web analytics
Anyone else find gorgeous bando's using the time travel feature | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone else find gorgeous bando's using the time travel feature

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A bando ha ha. That's is so American. Just like take photos leave only footprints. Which is the most cringey saying in the history of sayings :D
Just googled it and it is American! But it's also used as another term for a crack house...

No lack of bandos near me then haha!

tigger

mog
Regular User
Had to look up bandos as I feel that the references to Star Wars are in jest?

"In the middle of the Indian Ocean sits the island of Bandos. A picture perfect paradise hidden away from life's everyday stresses. The clear blue water, vibrant plant life and white sandy beaches create an immediate feeling of tranquility. "

Didn't mention mills, mines caves or industrial stuff so I don't think I'll be bothering going.

mockney reject

Staff member

"In the middle of the Indian Ocean sits the island of Bandos. A picture perfect paradise hidden away from life's everyday stresses. The clear blue water, vibrant plant life and white sandy beaches create an immediate feeling of tranquility. "

Didn't mention mills, mines caves or industrial stuff so I don't think I'll be bothering going.

It sounds idyllic when does the tourbus leave lol

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I looked up bandolorian, turns out its a mid clothing company. Shame, I was going too recommend someone trademark it!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just googled it and it is American! But it's also used as another term for a crack house...
Capture.PNG

No lack of bandos near me then haha!
Ha ha is it really a crack house as well. It's quite a new term in the last couple of years. You have took all the joking well.

Last edited:

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HTE="Mikeymutt, post: 1331155, member: 116979"
Ha ha is it really a crack house as well.

Ha ha is it really a crack house as well. It's quite a new term in the last couple of years. You have took all the joking well.
[/QUOTE]
Honestly I've had long day, so it was nice having a good chuckle at the comments!

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha is it really a crack house as well.

Honestly I've had a long day, so it was nice having a good chuckle at the comments!

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
I genuinely thought people had stopped using the term "bando" nowadays.

And if someone want to direct a 28Dl cross Star Wars parody the "Bandolorian", count me in.

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I genuinely thought people had stopped using the term "bando" nowadays.

And if someone want to direct a 28Dl cross Star Wars parody the "Bandolorian", count me in.
Gotta commission someone too draw up some promotional posters