real time web analytics
New from Notts | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New from Notts

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Owedgo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys, just joined from Nottingham and looking to discover this hobby more. I have been interested for a few years now but have never had the balls to pull it off. Also looking for an easy first spot to go to in the Nottingham area. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to the bulletin board.

Did you miss this on the main page?

readme.jpg

and this?

search.jpg

The guide for newcomers was exquisitely crafted and holds all sorts of useful information. It was then cunningly hidden away from prying eyes at the top of the main 'landing' page ;)

Seriously, go and have a read, it will help you get up and running here in the shortest time. There are other helpful stickies to look out for as well later.

As you will read in the guide it is a requirement that 'reports' contain some basic information - a meaningful location and a date being significant ones. This information makes the search function VERY useful. Search terms can be combined to help hone in on items of interest.

Good luck and stay safe.

Owedgo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the bulletin board.

Did you miss this on the main page?

readme.jpg

and this?

search.jpg

The guide for newcomers was exquisitely crafted and holds all sorts of useful information. It was then cunningly hidden away from prying eyes at the top of the main 'landing' page ;)

Seriously, go and have a read, it will help you get up and running here in the shortest time. There are other helpful stickies to look out for as well later.

As you will read in the guide it is a requirement that 'reports' contain some basic information - a meaningful location and a date being significant ones. This information makes the search function VERY useful. Search terms can be combined to help hone in on items of interest.

Good luck and stay safe.
Thanks, I was looking for the search for a while. Will definitely read the beginners guide.

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks, I was looking for the search for a while. Will definitely read the beginners guide.
Hello and welcome from another Nottingham member, I've not been exploring in ages but I'm looking to getting back into it.

Owedgo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello and welcome from another Nottingham member, I've not been exploring in ages but I'm looking to getting back into it.
I would say we could explore together but I’m probably too young. Do you know any good spots in and around the city? I tried the great northern railway warehouse but they have put new fences around it and looks like they alarmed it.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey guys, just joined from Nottingham and looking to discover this hobby more. I have been interested for a few years now but have never had the balls to pull it off. Also looking for an easy first spot to go to in the Nottingham area. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the site! Little follow up from what Tigger said here.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

concretenomad

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would say we could explore together but I’m probably too young. Do you know any good spots in and around the city? I tried the great northern railway warehouse but they have put new fences around it and looks like they alarmed it.
There's Elms, the Courthouse, and the Care home to start off with