real time web analytics
New Member Intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member Intro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jessilf

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello my name is Jess and I’m from, and currently living in, Cleveland.
I’ve been into abandoned places and urbex for around 10 years now but only recently thought about creating my own posts so became a member of 28DL.
I really enjoy sites that have industrial style history to them. I often visit a local abandoned mine, although it is all outside so usually visit in the warmer months. I am aware of local abandoned places but want to discover more outside of Teesside. (Recently visited an abandoned lodge “Marmore Lodge” near Glen Coe in Scotland and even though we couldn’t find an entry way, it was a really memorable find. (Will upload some photos once I’ve got the grips of putting together a decent report))
As a teenager me and friends often visited an abandoned slaughterhouse (abandoned 2001) which has sadly now been demolished to make way for a car shop.
Hope this is an acceptable introduction and let me know if there is anything you would suggest editing. Will be uploading a report about Marmore Lodge and local mine soon! Thanks :)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Fine as an intro, if you haven't already done it the best thing you can do before posting a thread is read both the 'survival guide for newbies' and 'guide to posting a report' threads which are both on here somewhere, just to make sure you don't fall foul of the posting guidelines like a lot do ;)