real time web analytics
New Member Intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member Intro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AGONY225

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I'm an amateur photographer based in North Wales and I have recently became very interested in abandoned places after stumbling upon one in the middle of a large woodland hike, I really like capturing decay and things of that sort ever since. I have made a couple of explores recently from looking up places near me on this forum and planning routes via google earth and google maps; these include Clwyd Alloys and ROF Wrexham. I plan to make reports and become an active member of this community!
If you are also interested in my camera gear I shoot with a Fujifilm X-T4.

ExploringWithMel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I'm an amateur photographer based in North Wales and I have recently became very interested in abandoned places after stumbling upon one in the middle of a large woodland hike, I really like capturing decay and things of that sort ever since. I have made a couple of explores recently from looking up places near me on this forum and planning routes via google earth and google maps; these include Clwyd Alloys and ROF Wrexham. I plan to make reports and become an active member of this community!
If you are also interested in my camera gear I shoot with a Fujifilm X-T4.
I’m based in Wrexham too! Look forward to seeing your reports!