real time web analytics
New member. Looking to get into urban exploration | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member. Looking to get into urban exploration

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urban_expo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ve been to a couple of R.O.C. outposts/bunkers, an abandoned industrial mill and a few other places. but I’m looking to make this a hobby and get end up with a group of others to do it with.

I live in Romney marsh area which is near ashford.

I don’t have a car as I’m only 15 so can’t go to far. But if you live locally and want to meet up at some point message me and I’ll get back to you soon.

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not meaning to be rude, but you are not gonna find many adults willing to meet up with a 15 year old kid online to go to abandoned places, best bet for now is get a push bike and search for anything interesting within a 20mile radius, and also just riding about will take you past places and potential explores for the futures, good luck dude.

Urban_expo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not meaning to be rude, but you are not gonna find many adults willing to meet up with a 15 year old kid online to go to abandoned places, best bet for now is get a push bike and search for anything interesting within a 20mile radius, and also just riding about will take you past places and potential explores for the futures, good luck dude.
I figured adults wouldn’t be eager to go anywhere with a 15 year old. but was hoping to meet other people around 15to17. I figured I can’t be the only person my age trying to start out on this hobby. thanks for the advice, also I have a bike ride it frequently. I appreciate the support, thanks mate

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’ve been to a couple of R.O.C. outposts/bunkers, an abandoned industrial mill and a few other places. but I’m looking to make this a hobby and get end up with a group of others to do it with.

I live in Romney marsh area which is near ashford.

I don’t have a car as I’m only 15 so can’t go to far. But if you live locally and want to meet up at some point message me and I’ll get back to you soon.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

As already mentioned, you may struggle to find someone you’re own age on here but don’t be discouraged, everyone’s got to start somewhere.

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Urban_expo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

As already mentioned, you may struggle to find someone you’re own age on here but don’t be discouraged, everyone’s got to start somewhere.

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thanks for those, I’ll read through the how to post a report soon. already read the survival guide But I think I’ll go back over it as you’ve presented it to me. Thanks for the support and advice

chills

Queller of the uprising
Thanks for those, I’ll read through the how to post a report soon. already read the survival guide But I think I’ll go back over it as you’ve presented it to me. Thanks for the support and advice

No worries. Anything else you need or anything other advice, I’d be happy to help where I can ✌