real time web analytics
Report - - New Olympia Cinema, Todmorden - February 2016 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - New Olympia Cinema, Todmorden - February 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

badger11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah i know i bet they were! to me they were just buildings but ive not been doing this stuff long and typical as soon as i get into it these 2 buildings are gone! we are doing fothergill mill soon in littlebrough if you know it? its not far from me :)
I remember them working, bit of history for you the nose cones for concorde were made there, the modern bullet proof vest was invented there, and teflon non stick was also invented there ;)

ladybrade

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah i know i bet they were! to me they were just buildings but ive not been doing this stuff long and typical as soon as i get into it these 2 buildings are gone! we are doing fothergill mill soon in littlebrough if you know it? its not far from me :)

Nah I've not heard of it! I love mills though! Enjoy :D

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
where are you based? its only 10 mins away from tod lol :) its a huge mill, google, fothergill mill littlebrough :)

ladybrade

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
where are you based? its only 10 mins away from tod lol :) its a huge mill, google, fothergill mill littlebrough :)

Ormskirk, so quite a way away! I was only up that way because one of the guys live in Bury. I've just checked the pictures and I have been in there, I just didn't know what it was called!