real time web analytics
New to Explores and Needing Some Advice | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to Explores and Needing Some Advice

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

thelonglostphotographer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,
Happy to be a part of this place,
Just here to say I am new to the urban exploring hobby, although I have done various explores in the past. I would not say I was experienced.
I am a photographer mainly but with a real love for abandoned lost areas of the world. Wanting to have the opportunity to witness locations/places in their former glory or decaying and rotting away for aesthetic reasons and to show them in a different/whole new light for people here.
I am based in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire and am looking for areas currently able to be explored in and around this area. I do already have a few on my radar list. However if there are others I do not know about I would gladly hear more.
I have been looking into a burnt down pub over MK way, A Mill in MK and then also a disused factory space also in MK.

I will be going to these over the next few weeks one after the other and will post them on here when edited.
I look forward to hearing from people
Signed Samantha

thelonglostphotographer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome. The search box is your friend (top right of the page)
Hi Andy, I defo will use this as a good starting point of course. I will look to get out and about a couple of times next month and get something up on here when I do. I am just always wondering if threads are old if the places are still active or not. I tend to try and look this up on google maps. I will see what I can find :) By the way I have always admired your photography of abandoned places Andy you are an incredible photographer.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Thank you 😊
It's always worth having a Google of places you're interested in before going if the threads are a bit old. Check for any news articles about redevelopment or that kind of thing.