real time web analytics
New to urbex Hatfield,Hertfordshire,Uk | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to urbex Hatfield,Hertfordshire,Uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HerfordshireGal

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey im 15 and I’m looking to go urban exploring with but I am in a very quiet boring town. I love adrenaline and love going out at night too so if anybody knows any high up spots or za spots to go to near me, please let me know😁 also if anybody would let me come with them that would be awesome as I have nobody to go with🥲😂

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Hey im 15 and I’m looking to go urban exploring with but I am in a very quiet boring town. I love adrenaline and love going out at night too so if anybody knows any high up spots or za spots to go to near me, please let me know😁 also if anybody would let me come with them that would be awesome as I have nobody to go with🥲😂
Welcome! There's something to explore everywhere you just have to keep your eyes peeled, I still haven't checked out the Shredded Wheat factory in Welwyn but believe it's still there.

спат

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
welcome! there are quite a few things near you, i'll DM you

chills

Queller of the uprising

Welcome to the site!

Lots of youngsters about on the site, just be wary as this is as an online site and you have no idea who’s on the other end. As long as your guardians are sound with it, I see no issue of you getting out and about.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻