real time web analytics
new to urbex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

new to urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stanley200505

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi my names Stanley and im new to urban exploration im located near north London and would love for some advice thank you all

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best advice is to figure out what interests you, Military ? Industrial ? Victorian stuff ? Undergrouynd ? Then search this forum, it's got great reports with locations, no one is likely to just give you locations, half the fun of this hobby is the reasearch flicking between old maps and current ones, old documents and new ones, good luck.

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :)
Were you after any advice relating to a particular area of exploring or just general starting points?

stanley200505

28DL Member
28DL Member
Best advice is to figure out what interests you, Military ? Industrial ? Victorian stuff ? Undergrouynd ? Then search this forum, it's got great reports with locations, no one is likely to just give you locations, half the fun of this hobby is the reasearch flicking between old maps and current ones, old documents and new ones, good luck.
i know im interested in hospitals and industrial sites and old asylums but im not to sure how to the research im not sure what im looking for maps wise or document wise

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just typing your county into the search bar will probably give you dozens of potential targets, though certain areas are better for some things than others, I'm lucky in Wiltshire because it has lots of Military,Victorian engineering and underground stuff which are my favorites.