real time web analytics
Newbie from Denmark^^ | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Denmark^^

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

QIQI_5144

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have just recently indulged myself in this hobby even though I have wanted to do it but have always been to scared to. Ever since I was a child I have always loved to watch those abandoned house explores on YouTube or read about people’s experiences after going exploring. After a lot of thinking and research, me and my friends finally want to go exploring.
I live in Denmark and I’m still quite young so if anyone have any tips to how I start then I would be very happy. :)

chills

Queller of the uprising
I have just recently indulged myself in this hobby even though I have wanted to do it but have always been to scared to. Ever since I was a child I have always loved to watch those abandoned house explores on YouTube or read about people’s experiences after going exploring. After a lot of thinking and research, me and my friends finally want to go exploring.
I live in Denmark and I’m still quite young so if anyone have any tips to how I start then I would be very happy. :)

Welcome to the site and Happy Christmas!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!