real time web analytics
Newbie urbexer from Birmingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie urbexer from Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I go by Lotus, I'm a newbie urbexer from Birmingham with only one building under my name so far (Five Ways Tower x3). My friend and I aspire to explore all over the city and hopefully try to make some decent content for our youtube channels, however we're lacking in the knowledge department so we've came to 28 to hopefully find some spots on reports.

Obviously I haven't made a name for myself yet, so I don't expect much love at first but I'm here for the journey. I have some pics from my recent visits to Five Ways which I'll be uploading later (if I can work it out properly) so I'm hoping that'll boost my credibility a lil haha.

If any kind soul wants to share information on spots or anything of the like then feel free to hit me up! I'm not comfortable with meeting up as I'm new to this and only in my late teens, however we can talk.

Wish you all the best and am looking forward to seeing your reports.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

Have a look at the sticky about posting reports:

It's not complicated but people get caught out with the image attachment part as it's a three step process: attach (which uploads the image(s), insert (which positions the image within the post) and then 'full image' which completes the process.

It's that last step which people tend to miss...and without it the images won't show in the post.

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28DL

Have a look at the sticky about posting reports:

It's not complicated but people get caught out with the image attachment part as it's a three step process: attach (which uploads the image(s), insert (which positions the image within the post) and then 'full image' which completes the process.

It's that last step which people tend to miss...and without it the images won't show in the post.
Thank you, I'll make sure to read it in a bit

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yeh you will probably find seasoned explorers will run a mile once you mention youtube videos. Still you're free to use the search function on the froum to find old haunts you may be able to revisit. TBH theres very little any good in the west midlands at the moment anyway so you're not really missing out on anything.

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeh you will probably find seasoned explorers will run a mile once you mention youtube videos. Still you're free to use the search function on the froum to find old haunts you may be able to revisit. TBH theres very little any good in the west midlands at the moment anyway so you're not really missing out on anything.
I did hear about 28 users not liking YouTube tbf, I'll still continue to use both however. Hopefully there's still some old stuff I can revisit like you said

Cdoyle948

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m from Birmingham to I’ve been to the the five ways tower twice but never managed to get past the car park roof how did you manage to get in and the Clarendon suite down the road is a good explore it used to be a Masonic Temple/ business meeting place

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi I’m from Birmingham to I’ve been to the the five ways tower twice but never managed to get past the car park roof how did you manage to get in and the Clarendon suite down the road is a good explore it used to be a Masonic Temple/ business meeting place

I wouldn’t recommend asking how people got into places, doesn’t usually go down too well as research and trial and error is a preferred method. Also, Clarendon has now been fully demolished as a heads up.

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Chills is right, you can find the way yourself, however I'll tell you that you don't go on top of the car park

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

wasnt that flattened ages ago?

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've heard from a friend that my usual entrance has been sealed up (for now) so I'll have to go at some point myself to find another
Just went with my friend today. No entrance. Usual has been fixed with wires so until someone removes them we can't find a way. We believe security may be onto us as they were waiting for us to pop out again when we failed, so we had to go under some fences and pop a wall to escape.

T_Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good day, Lotus.

I'm based in Birmingham aswell. If you are interested in exploring feel free to get in touch.

T

not_a_spy___

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I go by Lotus, I'm a newbie urbexer from Birmingham with only one building under my name so far (Five Ways Tower x3). My friend and I aspire to explore all over the city and hopefully try to make some decent content for our youtube channels, however we're lacking in the knowledge department so we've came to 28 to hopefully find some spots on reports.

Obviously I haven't made a name for myself yet, so I don't expect much love at first but I'm here for the journey. I have some pics from my recent visits to Five Ways which I'll be uploading later (if I can work it out properly) so I'm hoping that'll boost my credibility a lil haha.

If any kind soul wants to share information on spots or anything of the like then feel free to hit me up! I'm not comfortable with meeting up as I'm new to this and only in my late teens, however we can talk.

Wish you all the best and am looking forward to seeing your reports.
I seem to be in a similar situation to you, its been a while since you posted if you could let me know of any spots you've found thatd be amazing, im down to chat about five ways too

i also might have a spot or two for you to check out if you're interested

Lotusisok

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I seem to be in a similar situation to you, its been a while since you posted if you could let me know of any spots you've found thatd be amazing, im down to chat about five ways too

i also might have a spot or two for you to check out if you're interested
We haven't been exploring much due to college and such so we haven't found anything new. We're also unsure about five ways, last we went it was blocked off and security was on alert so we were hoping other 28 users might have checked it out and posted. Nothing sadly. Like I said I'm not willing to meet up, however we can talk spots if you'd like, it'd probably just be one sided though as I only know five ways for now.