real time web analytics
Question - - Newsham Park Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Newsham Park Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
£1000 for the day to shoot inside the building.. And nice one on the museums.. Will def go and have a look around some of them

DooMx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I did a paranormal tour and was told that any photographs must remain personal use only due to a legal agreement they have. I was lucky I managed to wrangle a free ticket as the PI group where from London and had no idea how to get to the hospital or any of its history so I volunteered, did a seance and was given carte blanch to have a free run of the place before the paying guests arrived.
Its spectacular inside but it does have a lot of big dogs and if you could somehow get in, the caretaker locks every single inner door.
Also, there are tons of unstable places where the floor can just cave in. I have tried to get in since by contacting them but was told to hire it would be £1000

Jeaniebeanie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there and just got pics from outside. That was enough in the end. Walked round the side by the outside strairs and was tempted to go right around, but the thought of dogs chasing me put me off. Anyway my dissertation and magazine are complete now. However it is a lovely building and such a shame the owners don't do something more positive with it, like opening some kind of museum or something, instead of ripping people off. Clearly all they care about is money. I'd go again and was considering attending the ghost thing this month, or next, (forgot when) but was too much for me to pay.

urban-muppet

28DL Member
28DL Member
i paid for a photoshoot with one of the models who have some connection with the place, there are a couple of ways in but you need BIG kahunas and a bag of sausages for the dogs :eek: i tried but failed miserably !

Gone

Regular User
tumblr_m6wkfoI7D61qmkahgo1_1280.jpg

do what we did. go asda in everton, buy the stinkiest dog treats, chuck em over the fence, wait for dog, run around a lot into fences, trees, the floor and grass.