real time web analytics
Report - - NGTE Pyestock, Fleet, Hampshire - 2013 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NGTE Pyestock, Fleet, Hampshire - 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
such an awesome place and the first piece of large industry I had explored. Many fun days spent here messing around with security :thumb nice write up mate

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It never existed, was just a figment of explorers imagination, it’s all just very good CGI and HDR ;)

If @Styru comes along and tells you he went without dreaming it, remember he’s on medication and we really just agree with him :D

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The best location in the UK, ever, past present or future. Nothing will ever come close to how incredible this place was.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
urrghhh. this makes me derpessed seeing this again. This was back in the day where at the weekend you could choose an outing to west park or a trip along here for the day. Because there semed to be so many choices in general, there didnt feel the tearing hurry to go to either. If one was here now, id be poking it weekly for months. How times have changed. I guess I just have to be grateful I stumbled across this hobby when I did.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
so so so so good. Kick myself that i never bothered with it. Great report and snaps Andy.

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
Banned
A few months ago this place was still standing does anyone know the current state of it as last time I didnt have a decent camera on me I just dont wana a wasted trip up that way again haha

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
A few months ago this place was still standing does anyone know the current state of it as last time I didnt have a decent camera on me I just dont wana a wasted trip up that way again haha

What part do you mean? pyestock in general has been gone a very long time

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
Banned
I mean this building in general I thought they were keeping it

pyestock-anechoic-facility-fleet-12-1024x694.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 223) View details