real time web analytics
North East Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North East Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

unconventionaL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im situated in the Durham area and have been exploring for approximately 1 year now. Looking for fellow explorers and new suggestions in the area. Interested in anything industrial or hospital related. Hmu please guys!

unconventionaL

Nobody Important

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im situated in the Durham area and have been exploring for approximately 1 year now. Looking for fellow explorers and new suggestions in the area. Interested in anything industrial or hospital related. Hmu please guys!

unconventionaL
Hey man, I am interested in exploring and climbing, I am also based within the North East and was wondering if you wanted to organise something. message me if you are interested man :)

unconventionaL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man, I am interested in exploring and climbing, I am also based within the North East and was wondering if you wanted to organise something. message me if you are interested man :)

Hey,
Thanks for the offer, ive got no climbing experience but id gladly take you up on your exploring offer!

Nobody Important

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am guessing that you have already explored Able UK in Middlesbrough? That is a really common place haha

rayleejay

28DL Member
28DL Member
There's a pretty cool place in south shields near the docks by the customs house, i was in there the other day, 4 floors, pretty awesome basement, trying to find more places to explore at the moment but keep going to places that are boarded up, any suggestions would be awesome!

unconventionaL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a pretty cool place in south shields near the docks by the customs house, i was in there the other day, 4 floors, pretty awesome basement, trying to find more places to explore at the moment but keep going to places that are boarded up, any suggestions would be awesome!

so sorry Ive only just seen this message! That sounds really cool, South Sheilds isnt too far from me at all!