real time web analytics
North East Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

North East Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all. I'm new to this site... Ive just recently moved to sunderland an looking to explore. I dont really no any places round here. I am 30 drive an have done a bit of climbing. Been in a few places. Looking to explore north east if any 1 up for it. Wanting to explore mines caves any thing really..p.s sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.... Joe

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks....Cool you had any good finds up to now. So far only done the pub thing on sea front on way to south sheilds

unconventionaL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks....Cool you had any good finds up to now. So far only done the pub thing on sea front on way to south sheilds

Ive done a few yeah, im still pretty new to this myself so ive only done the common stuff that everyone knows about atm. DM if you like and i can give you some ideas

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm the same I'm sort of new to it but its been 1 of them things ive always wanted to do but all my mates look at me like I'm crazy wanting to explore so i do every thing on my own. I'm from redcar so I've been to a few places that way heading towards whitby. Would be gr8 if you could give me some ideas. Pulling my hair out been stuck in the house with kids an misses. I'm living in redhouse if thats near you.

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hello m8ty,
do you like drains & tunnels? @Joe313
Hello again. Yeah Ive done a few tunnels. Last 1 i did was the abandoned train tunnel sands end. Was a nightmare as i only had my phone as a light. You will probably know there usless in tunnels its like walking blind. I'd need a decent torch before i could do tunnels. Unless i went with some 1 with 1. Somthing i need to buy. Would be good to no where they are tho to put on the to do list. Ive got a few places eyed up round uk. Mine shift is somthing i really want to do been told of a few on moors but its finding them. People are funny about giving locations. A lad i no found a good 1 but not saying where. I'm trying to track it down off his pics on fb an Google.

Bewick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi lads. I'm from Sunderland too and keen on tunnels and mines. Any new locations would be sweet or if you fancy meeting up we can check a few out. I was lucky enough to get in the Victoria tunnels last year before they secured them back up tight again

Joe313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi lads. I'm from Sunderland too and keen on tunnels and mines. Any new locations would be sweet or if you fancy meeting up we can check a few out. I was lucky enough to get in the Victoria tunnels last year before they secured them back up tight again
Hi there. Im up for meeting up if you no any good places. I'm living in sunderland but don't really no the area. I've been researching a few mines over the moors whitby way. There is a few places round here ive seen people talking about but not looked into them yet.

Bewick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there. Im up for meeting up if you no any good places. I'm living in sunderland but don't really no the area. I've been researching a few mines over the moors whitby way. There is a few places round here ive seen people talking about but not looked into them yet.
Inbox me over the few places you've been looking into mate and I'll see what I know about them or if I've already been and we'll sort some visits out

Ryan41296

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a pretty cool place in south shields near the docks by the customs house, i was in there the other day, 4 floors, pretty awesome basement, trying to find more places to explore at the moment but keep going to places that are boarded up, any suggestions would be awesome!
Is that the big white building that has recently had a big fire?