real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Asylum, Denbigh - April 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Asylum, Denbigh - April 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We took a trip down there today and sadly there was no way in the whole place has been fenced off apart from the nurses houses a few of the barns and the extra 2 buildings to the side of it. There is workers working at the side of there now who legally own that property. We was later chased off after getting some outside shots of the gorgeous building work, was such a shame we couldn’t get in to explore it before they start making changes to it all
Saturday afternoon & sundays is much quieter there

Lizziee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Saturday afternoon & sundays is much quieter there
We will definitely have to revisit one weekend to see, Thankyou for letting me know! I did notice a few other buildings also on the country lanes that we plan to go back and see also. These are the pictures from today where you can see it is all fenced off

IMG_6468.jpeg

Dave37113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We will definitely have to revisit one weekend to see, Thankyou for letting me know! I did notice a few other buildings also on the country lanes that we plan to go back and see also. These are the pictures from today where you can see it is all fenced off

IMG_6468.jpeg

Who has read this thread (Total: 332) View details