real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Asylum, Denbigh - April 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Asylum, Denbigh - April 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lamp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m going through my pictures and I’ve got a few visits to places I never got round to posting. I know this place has been done a lot and is somewhat of a meme now but I’ve visited a few times now and it was my first big explore a few years ago. May as well drop my pictures in so they aren’t just sat on my computer never to be seen again.

First went about 8 years ago but don’t remember much from it, was before the fire but unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures. All the pictures are from my visit back in April. It was pretty easy to get in, there was a fence all the way around but it wasn’t hard to get over. Once inside it was a great explore, I love how nature is taking back over, don’t think it’ll be standing for much longer so if you want to visit I’d go sooner rather than later, I'll be going back sometime in the future. Didn’t see any security but bumped into another explorer inside.

IMG_3823.jpg

_MG_9510.jpg

_MG_9602.jpg

_MG_9626.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loved it when i visited here, so nice and peaceful and suprisingly relaxing ever after dark.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I really can't understand how this one is still standing, nice work and good to see it again
Because its worthless while its listed, it'll be flattened and probably leave the admin block like gartloch