real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - May 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DrDisco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, atleast you got near it without getting caught.. scrolls down.. oh you're a cunt.
Also we were there over 3 hours and bumped into security on the way out, he was a nice bloke and even suggested going upto pool parc house. Glad to see that you’re a fan of the post lol

adduncan

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice small set of pics of the old place.
I see the demo of the sections is well under way too

Spookysteve

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice place I wonder if the nice security guy would be obliging to let people in after dark. This has to be a great place to explore for strange phenomenon.

mikecawood

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m not to good with histories of places but I know this has been posted many times before and been covered quite extensively on other peoples posts so just enjoy the pictures I guess :) also the security guard was a pretty cool guy

A great candidate for demolition.

Sarah75

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice place I wonder if the nice security guy would be obliging to let people in after dark. This has to be a great place to explore for strange phenomenon.
That was a plan of mine b4 security tightened up , it would be fascinating

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
pics are ok, first lot seem to have a massive white border round them. history as brief or copied as it is, is always a welcome addition

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
I was about to comment that you’ve somehow made Denbigh look good, congrats! But the bad attitude man, not good. But you seem to have taken it all on board so that’s good!

Who has read this thread (Total: 321) View details