Web
Analytics
Report - - North Weald Redoubt May 2008 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - North Weald Redoubt May 2008

bobob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What better thing to do on the way back from Severalls than a picnic at North Weald? :lol:

Visited with Shenanigans. The flooding is still bad. Will be interesting to see if it clears midsummer. Trillions of mossies too, plus a rat the size of a dog!

IMG_3927.jpg

There were millions of mozzies!

IMG_3938.jpg

Stunning weather...

IMG_3947.jpg

Ammunition racks. What's the thing in the right hand corner?

IMG_3965.jpg

I was nuts about the place...

IMG_3992.jpg

Insert trolley joke here.

IMG_4001.jpg

Groovy reflections...

IMG_4017.jpg

Alarm Annunciator Board (obviously!)...

IMG_4024.jpg

Ancillary buildings...

IMG_4037.jpg

Tea Room...

IMG_4045.jpg

Boiler...

IMG_4049.jpg

Didn't look like an oil boiler to me but what do I know...

IMG_4052.jpg

Hand pump...

IMG_4053.jpg

Loads of pump valves, funky!

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5717.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

Photos were a bit unimaginative but it was our third site of the day and we were flagging a bit :p

I love days off, me!