real time web analytics
NORTH WEST EXPLORING? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

NORTH WEST EXPLORING?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JordNaylor

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I am from Preston, Lancashire and just wondering if any of you guys have explored anywhere worth recommending?

Cheers,
Jordan

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome along, plenty to see in the NW.

Probably best to start with the search box on the top right, should give you plenty of sites and inspiration unless you look at alllllllllllllll the Camelot reports!

Stef.cope.cheshire

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, plenty to see in the NW.

Probably best to start with the search box on the top right, should give you plenty of sites and inspiration unless you look at alllllllllllllll the Camelot reports!
Hi matey. New to this site and abit lost i came in search of some places to explore in chesire and the north west

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Theres various ways to find places,
The best advice has already been given by the lone ranger, the search function on this site is very good, search Preston and start looking at places near you. Find somewhere then research that, the last report, Google maps, the internet to see if any local news reports suggest demo or a fire etc. Then go visit and take pictures :)

Another way is simply to pick an area and drive round for an afternoon taking note of anywhere that looks abandoned then go home and research those places as above.

There used to be some nice explores round there, I'm sure they must still be there.
Good luck, let us know how you get on.