Web
Analytics
Report - - Northern theatre, Kingston upon Hull, December 2012 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Northern theatre, Kingston upon Hull, December 2012

chauffeur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Vistsed with Magoo and another guy over 2 visits, i dont get to explore half as much as i would like to hence my scarce reports, not much history to this place. Its attached to the City temple but alas no access to it. Enjoy!!

weburbex4_zps1d787c05.jpg

weburbex5_zps7e3c6d35.jpg

urbexweb1_zpsee610383.jpg

urbexweb7_zps5af5df24.jpg

urbexxweb9_zps5840aa1d.jpg

urbexweb10_zpsab93e01f.jpg

urbexweb13_zps7193e622.jpg

urbexweb11_zps4c36a293.jpg

Attachments