real time web analytics
Report - - NOT The Olympics early warning system | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NOT The Olympics early warning system

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

One Flew East

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't know if anyone else saw this article from the Daily Express last month;

"SECURITY STEPS FOR 2012"

'Britain's Olympic bosses are stepping up security measures against a terror attack on the 2012 site by installing underwater barrages and a secret military radar to detect low-flying aircraft.
The 10-ton radar has been transported by an RAF Chinook heavy-lift helicopter to a remote field on the top of a hill in the south of England where there is no road access.
To ensure maximum security the operation was carried out just before dawn.
Special measures have been taken to prevent ramblers or anyone else stumbling upon the secret location by chance'.

link:
Security steps for 2012

Anyway it piqued my interest.
Taking what they published to be gospel, it couldn't possibly be this.
Or could it?

radara002.jpg

radara001.jpg

radara004.jpg

radara005.jpg

True, this is a remote field on the top of a hill in the south of England, but it doesn't fulfil the
'Special measures have been taken to prevent ramblers or anyone else stumbling upon the secret location by chance' claim.

radara009.jpg

radara003.jpg

radara006.jpg

Nothing would give me greater pleasure to be able to identify this equipment and its specs to you, but I can't. Someone'll be along later who can, I'm sure.

radara007.jpg

radara008.jpg

radara010.jpg

So there you go, newspapers spouting shite for a good story, and what you're looking at is merely an exercise/equipment test.
Maybe.

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details