real time web analytics
Report - - Nottingham College, Maid Marian Way Campus – August 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nottingham College, Maid Marian Way Campus – August 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
More Nottingham College stuff, following on from Clifton (here) and Clarendon (here) this one is the Maid Marian Way Campus, another 1960s build which housed the science and dentistry departments. After the campus closed work began to transform the site into a new home for the Bluecoat Sixth Form centre who will inhabit the site for 3 years and thereafter the area will be redeveloped into the so called ‘Gateway to the Castle’.

Info from the Nottingham College website:

"Maid Marian Way, in the heart of the city, provides courses in Access to HE, science, health and social care, travel tourism and aviation, computing, ESOL and some photography."

Most of the classrooms were locked off or undergoing some kind of work so we left them alone for the most part

Why did the science campus have a sports hall but the sports campus didn't? I have no idea.

Some roof action to end on

There was also a fourth Nottingham College campus at Chilwell which I looked at too around the same time but it was half demolished and completely stripped so I didn’t bother making the effort.​

Last edited:

roninneverdies

28DL Member
28DL Member
More Nottingham College stuff, following on from Clifton (here) and Clarendon (here) this one is the Maid Marian Way Campus, another 1960s build which housed the science and dentistry departments. After the campus closed work began to transform the site into a new home for the Bluecoat Sixth Form centre who will inhabit the site for 3 years and thereafter the area will be redeveloped into the so called ‘Gateway to the Castle’.

Info from the Nottingham College website:

"Maid Marian Way, in the heart of the city, provides courses in Access to HE, science, health and social care, travel tourism and aviation, computing, ESOL and some photography."

Most of the classrooms were locked off or undergoing some kind of work so we left them alone for the most part

Why did the science campus have a sports hall but the sports campus didn't? I have no idea.

Some roof action to end on

There was also a fourth Nottingham College campus at Chilwell which I looked at too around the same time but it was half demolished and completely stripped so I didn’t bother making the effort.​
i remember checking this plae out a couple months back, i think they plan on turning it into a sixth form, they did some construction work on one floor, i think they were removing asbestos? unsure but the library in there was pretty nice even if it was empty i posted some pictures of it on my ig

bob_ross_5522

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a question about alarms, i managed to find a way in but there was a sensor in the sports hall which changed from green to white when i entered the room, came back half hour later and it was back flashing green, was wondering if you saw this sensor/alarm

if you could message me i had a few further qusetions about main marian way college if thats alright (cant message you as non full memeber)
many thanks

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I had a question about alarms, i managed to find a way in but there was a sensor in the sports hall which changed from green to white when i entered the room, came back half hour later and it was back flashing green, was wondering if you saw this sensor/alarm

if you could message me i had a few further qusetions about main marian way college if thats alright (cant message you as non full memeber)
many thanks

It's been renovated and is a live school again so I wouldn't go poking around in there if I were you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 205) View details