real time web analytics
Report - - Nottingham Guildhall – August 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nottingham Guildhall – August 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ive been in here haha i think last time i went they blocked off our way to the courtrooms and we had some trouble with squatters but it was so damn cool there i have some pics on my insta (@roninsb_)

Was it the guy who lives in the bar area in the fire station? We spoke to him outside one time and he seemed quite friendly!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ive been in here haha i think last time i went they blocked off our way to the courtrooms and we had some trouble with squatters but it was so damn cool there i have some pics on my insta (@roninsb_)

why not stick a report up?

roninneverdies

28DL Member
28DL Member
Was it the guy who lives in the bar area in the fire station? We spoke to him outside one time and he seemed quite friendly!
[/QUOTE
nah i think they were teens or something im not sure cause we didnt see their faces but they threw pipes and stuff from the roof, we got chased put by builders one time too lmao

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good shot there mate. Been meaning to get in there for a few months now. A few people saying parts are alarmed so haven't bothered with the 2.5 hour journey

Who has read this thread (Total: 224) View details