real time web analytics
Report - - Odeon Cinema, Halifax, Mar 23 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Odeon Cinema, Halifax, Mar 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Ahaha. I had a look around in 2020 before they closed. Sent you some photos on your leads thread and also did a general photo thread post on it at the time.

Did you have a look at any other theatres/ cinemas while you were in the area? There’s a couple other great derelict examples in Halifax.

This is as LBE comment as LBE comments get 😘

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice. Like the old cig boxes and sweets. Dont see that too often now. Nice shots of the hall. Stairs are cool too.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Sounds about right. We were on our way up there on Saturday but met the police at somewhere else on the way and by the time we had sorted that it was a bit late to carry on :(

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Sounds about right. We were on our way up there on Saturday but met the police at somewhere else on the way and by the time we had sorted that it was a bit late to carry on :(
Quite keen atm the police, everyones having run ins with em.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Hazard of the job I guess. Just wish we had just gone straight here rather than checking 3 others, none of which were open.. (not to mention an hour in rotherham bus garage :rofl) Then again didn't know it would be open so didn't seem worth a 1am finish just to check..

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
May 2021 I notice the side emergency door, along the alleyway had a board missing
it's pitch black in there except some of the side rooms & difficult to breathe with all the asbestos & dust.
It's well stripped, there's water ingress &
no projectors unfortunately there's evidence of hobos & pikies, it was last used as a night club.
I had no equipment with me except a cheap mobile, so couldn't get photographs.
On returning the following fortnight it was sealed with a new board.

Who has read this thread (Total: 293) View details