real time web analytics
Report - - Odeon Cinema, Portsmouth 10/09/09 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Odeon Cinema, Portsmouth 10/09/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Speed.

I had a few things on the list for Portsmouth so when Speed said that he needed to pick up some car parts from the South Coast, we decided to do a bit of exploring at the same time. We had a mooch around Victoria swimming baths and drove past the empty nightclub on the seafront but it was so busy and looked a bit past it so we headed straight for the cinema.

I can't even put the stench of this place into words. I am of a fairly weak disposition anyway and would come first place in a winge and moaning competition so I made the most of this situation and had a big diva strop about the smell. It's like shit, dead animals, probably dead people, sewage, mould and piss all cooked up and simmered in a rotting space for a good long time. Blurgghhhhh.

Apart from the pit of despair, it was actually a "nice" cinema. We didn't get in all of it but if there's a way of going back in that doesn't include balancing on a dodgy ladder over a lake of death, I'd be well up for it :thumb

Here's the photos:

DSC_0107R.jpg

DSC_0108R.jpg

DSC_0110R.jpg

DSC_0114R.jpg

DSC_0117R.jpg

DSC_0120R.jpg

DSC_0124R.jpg

DSC_0129R.jpg

DSC_0132R.jpg

DSC_0138R.jpg

DSC_0141R.jpg