real time web analytics
Report - - Odeon Portsmouth Feb 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Odeon Portsmouth Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanchaser

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I spent most of my childhood in this place, went here a few months ago and was such a strange feeling for me. The last time i was in there i was watching Titanic in screen 3!!! Your not the person I showed how to get in by any chance are you? :-)

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I don't recall the specifics, but if you go through the door at the rear of 'screen 4' that take's you eventually to any area near the rear of Sainsburys. It used to be full of stock for the pound shop or whatever tat used to be there. It's now completely changed and the whole building disconnected.

There is an exit that goes to the far side of the building, its like an alleyway with houses behind it... next to that door is a passageway that is blocked off.... last time i went there someone has broken the wood and you can go down it, but it is flooded. There is also a door at the bottom end of the far right screen thats flooded. I wonder if thats acess for screen 4

urbanchaser

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got myself a new camera and I wouldn't mind trying it out on this place if anyone fancies a little trip? PM me ;-)