real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Oh dear | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Oh dear

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
can’t see that making any difference,I presume you can browse the forum without signing up ?

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The webb7 fella has posted reports in the past, this exploring with Amy appears to be dead wood though, soon be spring clean time anyway ;)
Appreciate all you say mate, problem is with these individuals, and there is no solution, they visit here get identified locations then, we’ll do what they do. Damned if you do damned if you don’t !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
At the end of the day it’s rife with sell out goons and I’ve said it before but YouTube etc is clogged with all these exploring with types trying to re-Invent the wheel with silly click bait videos of stuff most people have had the privilege of seeing over 2 decades without any fuss.

Prob best to leave ‘em all to it not like any of them are doing anything groundbreaking or amazing really.

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey it's this dipshit! I saw his wanktastic sticker in an abandoned place in Liverpool recently and took a photo so I could shame him at a later date. Is leaving stickers a common thing now? Ugh.

20200313_181007.jpg

Exploring with Webb7? more like 'Exploring With 7 Webbed Feet' because he's an inbred Warringtonian. Bonus points also for Project Urbex who also left their ugly sticker.

This is gold:
"I've only been doing it six months, but some of the lads they've been doing it 3, 4 years..."

He doesn't come across as a particularly stupid person or anything, unlike some of the youtubers, but once you sell something to The S*n, you've lost any hope of redemption.

Man I'm so bitter about this stuff. I'm far from an urbex veteran but what drives me mad is how little people give a damn about the actual places any more. It's all about them.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I prefer stickers to spray paint to be fair.
People after a free ride are after the easy stuff done to death anyway, there's always the possibility that one day they might just post something of use.
While there's a way to make money from something someone will always do it, there will always be YouTube goons and sell outs unfortunately.

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey it's this dipshit! I saw his wanktastic sticker in an abandoned place in Liverpool recently and took a photo so I could shame him at a later date. Is leaving stickers a common thing now? Ugh.

20200313_181007.jpg

Exploring with Webb7? more like 'Exploring With 7 Webbed Feet' because he's an inbred Warringtonian. Bonus points also for Project Urbex who also left their ugly sticker.

This is gold:
"I've only been doing it six months, but some of the lads they've been doing it 3, 4 years..."

He doesn't come across as a particularly stupid person or anything, unlike some of the youtubers, but once you sell something to The S*n, you've lost any hope of redemption.

Man I'm so bitter about this stuff. I'm far from an urbex veteran but what drives me mad is how little people give a damn about the actual places any more. It's all about them.
Nice sentiments mate, couldnt agree more.

Who has read this thread (Total: 408) View details