real time web analytics
Old mill house reclaimed by nature may 2020) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Old mill house reclaimed by nature may 2020)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Satan_Seeker666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Okay so as I said when I introduced myself I used to go geocaching out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and on one beautiful walk I saw something off in the middle of the woods.

Obviously I had to go see what it was so I clambered over a few gates and fences walking directly to it and deep buried amongst the trees and some beautifully green foliage I found this building reclaimed by nature! I climbed down the not so even hill to get to it only to realise that there was a perfectly safer route which was actually one of the next geo stops. It’s like I want to hurt myself or somthing

I believe it’s an old mill house it was just a shell but what a gorgeous shell it was. Unfortunately any history is unknown as it was just sitting there along a walk and until I work out where it is in Leicestershire again I can’t really research it!

I promise to get back to you when I can remember where the walk was but for know enjoy it’s beauty and my excited face!

Last edited:

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’d generally be advising not to include the exact date of the explore as this is a public site known to be used by security and owners, however, this is well gone and overgrown so I’ll let it slip.

Another nice report eventhough some history is needed if I’m picky but I understand this may be hard not officially knowing the use/purpose of the building.