real time web analytics
Video - - Park Hall Road House, Chorley, September 2017 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Park Hall Road House, Chorley, September 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Good video mate. Had a quick look through your channel and you gained a sub. Please put that drone in a case! If someone finds you, like your crown building video, they could push you and break it. It's happened to me before

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
thanks a lot mate! i was planning to buy a case, was using my friend's massive rucksack and the cardboard ting the drone came in, sadly one of the propellers came off over a river near preston and it went into it, its on the video titled 'we crashed our drone.' but yeah thanks for feedback! - appreciate it :)

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
That does suck bro. I've dropped a prop before but was low enough for a crash land just wasn't tight enough! Gotta watch out for metal and magnets, Flew my Phantom 3 pro over the top of someones house and it triggered a compass malfunction and it just came hurtling towards the ground from about 20-30m up. £500 down the drain! Still don't know exactly what caused it. All there is there is solar panels.

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details