real time web analytics
Report - - Parklands Campus, Oxford October 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Parklands Campus, Oxford October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lost851

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It'd be interesting to see if they've sealed up the ways in we used.

There was a piece on the local news about it today with the plans for new housing and conversion of the Manor House into apartments expected to be passed today.

Ye i just heard it on the radio, made me have another look for a report and some fucker put one up ;) haha

Hoping I find the time before it's abused or work starts! Been looking at this for couple months now. Be gutted if I miss out.

Well done on access and the report though mate

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Ye i just heard it on the radio, made me have another look for a report and some fucker put one up ;) haha

Hoping I find the time before it's abused or work starts! Been looking at this for couple months now. Be gutted if I miss out.

Well done on access and the report though mate

It looked as if work had already started as the manor house itself is totally gutted apart from the entrance hall with the cameras/alarms in. However there were no tools or anything evident so perhaps it had stalled at some point but now it seems they want to get on with it.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
sounds like one of those explores you will look back on and laugh. Always more exciting when there is security measures in place that actually serve a purpose haha. Nice report and good effort.

frenzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Renovations have started - sorry for the old bump but we had a look today, and there were metal fences everywhere.

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The woodwork on those banisters is just pure bliss to behold. A cracking find and some great shots, well done for persevering with it. I can definitely see why the entrance hall got you going

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Renovations have started - sorry for the old bump but we had a look today, and there were metal fences everywhere.

There was metal fencing all around it plus two large skips outside when I visited as well. Renovations looked as if they had started already as most of it was stripped back to bare walls.

Who has read this thread (Total: 236) View details