real time web analytics
Report - - Part 2-Delamere Forest School, Hatchmere, 4/6/2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Part 2-Delamere Forest School, Hatchmere, 4/6/2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MG89Photography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_0090_zpss02vsdgb.jpg

IMG_0089_zps92yvrgbi.jpg

IMG_0093_zpsrhfju6z0.jpg

IMG_0119_zpsmgvbdtqj.jpg

One of the classrooms with the writing still on the whiteboard, christmas cards in the cupboard and the Delamere forest school song on the wall.

IMG_0106_zpsdba7cwjg.jpg

IMG_0107_zpskmdhpuhg.jpg

IMG_0114_zps0tl3gfy3.jpg

IMG_0111_zps2wks8saz.jpg

IMG_0109_zps2k9sjkyu.jpg

IMG_0115_zpsua8zjybq.jpg

Another Staircase and the eerie feeling that someone was sat in that chair watching as i walked by, onto the workshop and some of the items found there including old magazines, cleaning equipment and the school rules.

IMG_0126_zpsd0attfyk.jpg

IMG_0124_zpsuk0yyrkx.jpg

And i was out, it was like the end of the school day all over again, i exited via a fire exit at the rear of the school close to the swimming pool and was relieved to feel the breeze and smell the scent of the fresh summer air, i took a quick snap of the swimming pool and another of the school and made a quick trip out of the grounds and back to the car.

Until next time guys,
M

Last edited by a moderator:

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place does look rather interesting and you have documented it well, however, I have a couple of points to make:-

1. Please do not post full access information on a public forum, with the kind of access info you posted, it would not take long to get it sealed up, which would stop other people from visiting. If you do want to help other people out, please keep it to PM's.

2. I think you would have been able to condense this into one report, select you personal favorite 10 or 15 ish shots, then post a link to the rest of the images. If people want to see more they can easily click on the link, but most people won't bother to look at a 2 different reports of the same place.

MG89Photography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place does look rather interesting and you have documented it well, however, I have a couple of points to make:-

1. Please do not post full access information on a public forum, with the kind of access info you posted, it would not take long to get it sealed up, which would stop other people from visiting. If you do want to help other people out, please keep it to PM's.

2. I think you would have been able to condense this into one report, select you personal favorite 10 or 15 ish shots, then post a link to the rest of the images. If people want to see more they can easily click on the link, but most people won't bother to look at a 2 different reports of the same place.

Thank you for the feedback, I will be sure to take this into account in future and il be sure to only have 1 report in future, I done the entire thing then tried to create a thread with the message 30 images maximum, rather than redoing the whole report I split it over 2 but will be sure not to exceed the image limit in future now that I know about it

Marillion

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the great report. The moderator is right though about not giving access details. We want these places to remain accessible and also not attract vandalism. Part of the excitement is trying to find a way in without causing damage etc. Sure there are times when a way in can't be found, but we have our code of urban exploration to follow, so we make the most of the building from the outside and its grounds. Great pics though and somewhere I never knew about, and I live just 5 miles away.

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Don't worry mate. Been there done that! Theres bigger mess ups to make yet! Least you have the right attitude. Good luck with future reports.