real time web analytics
Report - - Peugeot Ryton... demo and 'bunker' - Nov 07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Peugeot Ryton... demo and 'bunker' - Nov 07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well I took a chance today, and it paid off. It would have been better at a weekend, but with none spare this year, I knew it would have tp be a weekday if I wanted any daylight pics of the offices. There were many polish fellas around, but I was ignored and I managed to get in to finally photograph the wooden staircase, which has already been ruined in the space of a week!! The fine glass illuminated peugeot sign has been smashed and is lying on the floor... surley they knew it would have fetched something on E-bay!!

Anyway, the main purpose of me risking this rash daylight trip was to try to find the 'bunker'. Mission acomplished!! It may be a shelter, it may be a strong room, but there was def a underground space, fitted with huge inch and a half thick doors.

On my way out I was caught by 'Glen', the site manager, who was not happy I was on his site. He is proper pissed off with Ryton being on 28days, he threw me out and was ok with me after the cock and bull I fed him ;)

DSC_0147-1.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Sad end
DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0161-1.jpg

I would not like to go to an important meeting with piss splashes either!!
DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: