real time web analytics
Photographer and URBEX explorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Photographer and URBEX explorer

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wishsteal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yo guys, I'm a photograph based pretty central in London but I travel all over the country. I am searching for others to go exploring in London or around London or do high climbs with. I enjoy taking videos and photographs of the places I travel too and have decent experience in this aswell. Glad to join this community and hope to find people with similar mindsets!

- M

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I am based in Lnd too.I am looking for someone , night time, ideally this week, for enter a hospital in Lnd.My mate is 50 % popping out...she is a bit scared.
I already have "escaping routes" and access routes, security could be possible sleep inside the car..cameras not working..let me know if it could be of your interest.

Wishsteal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I am based in Lnd too.I am looking for someone , night time, ideally this week, for enter a hospital in Lnd.My mate is 50 % popping out...she is a bit scared.
I already have "escaping routes" and access routes, security could be possible sleep inside the car..cameras not working..let me know if it could be of your interest.
sounds perfect! Wanna speak more about it on snap, or any other social media lmk

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 @Wishsteal, loads of things to do around the London area.

You're best getting our there with a few mates first and sticking some reports up, you'll find people on here are a lot more likely to meet up with you once they know you're legit (and not a murderer) ;)