real time web analytics
Amateur Photographer in Kent/Canterbury | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Amateur Photographer in Kent/Canterbury

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

J.J.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone, my name is J.J.
I've lurked on the forum for a few months and just decided to make an account,
when I was younger I used to look through all sorts of abandoned buildings but have only recently got back into it in my adulthood (checked out the abandoned hospital in Gravesend a few months back).

I am interested in Filmmaking, Photography, Horror and all sorts really.
I enjoy utilising abandoned building in my video projects as a I feel that the feeling of an abandoned building can't really be faked.

Asylums and things of that variety have always peaked my interest the most but I'm interested in exploring whatever I can (other than mines haha)

Interested in meeting other people who are interested in the hobby!

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
I was about to say I look forward to seeing some interesting pics of Dover (and area) shelters, tunnels, bunkers and whatnot,. But then I read your comment about no mines, does that also include no shelters, tunnels etc because Dover area is blessed with a lot of that and you'd really miss out if you did

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along from another local Kent member :thumb Get researching the forums as there's an asylum right on your doorstep!!

J.J.

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was about to say I look forward to seeing some interesting pics of Dover (and area) shelters, tunnels, bunkers and whatnot,. But then I read your comment about no mines, does that also include no shelters, tunnels etc because Dover area is blessed with a lot of that and you'd really miss out if you did
I think i'd be fine with underground stuff thats a bit more built up, as long as the risk of anything collapsing isn't that high. I'd be super interested in checking out some bunkers!