real time web analytics
Report - - Node Court - Codicote - March 2022 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Node Court - Codicote - March 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AlikaiCoxy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The History

Node court was built for the American businessman Carl Holmes in 1928 by Maurice Chesterton. Entering the building, you walk under an archway with single story wings on either side of it. At the back end of the property there is a two-storey cottage with a timber frame balcony. There is also a three-storey tower overlooking the site. In the centre of the building was a circular courtyard built for ease of turning the milk lorries.

The original purpose of the building being a dairy to set the standards for farmers across the UK. In 1938, the property was sold and further developed into racing stables. Farming here ceased in 1972 and the building was split up and sold to various different companies

Node court is a Grade II listed building as it had one of the largest thatched roofs in the UK. Unfortunately, it fell victim to an arson attack in 2015 and again in 2019. After the fire in 2015, officials said that the damages would cost 3.5 million to repair.

The Explore

So first off I want to apologize, I know this place has been done a bunch.
This was my second time visiting Node Court. The first time I never got round to editing the photos properly so sorry lol. The explore was pretty chilled out. New fencing stands warning people of security cameras however this was totally a bluff as we did not see any. I had already tried to come here before the actual video but the signs scared me off so returned with a friend. Went into more areas of the building than I did the first time round and did it during the day so the image quality is of a higher standard.

Enjoy.

5.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Image quality reduced to 72 DPI to protect my images and to let them load quicker!

Who has read this thread (Total: 155) View details