real time web analytics
Places to explore around Liverpool (and northwest) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Places to explore around Liverpool (and northwest)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Franny24

Banned
Banned
Hi kinda new to this and the website was just wondering if there’s any places a beginner should start? Really getting into exploration!

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Normal advice is just type Liverpool in the (advanced) search box, and choose whatever takes your fancy - if there is security it will probably be mentioned. Most places will require a small climb, but some you can just walk in.

Franny24

Banned
Banned
Normal advice is just type Liverpool in the (advanced) search box, and choose whatever takes your fancy - if there is security it will probably be mentioned. Most places will require a small climb, but some you can just walk in.
Thanks! Yeah I type Liverpool in not
Much comes up I’ve done a lot here I’m good at climbing and a few guards can’t scare me :-D thanks anyway!

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you post some reports of the 'lots' that you have done in Liverpool then people will be more willing to help you out.

We get so many posts by new people asking for locations and not giving anything back that it soon gets boring to people.

Also, please stop posting the same post (New from liverpool) multiple times in various areas of the forum!

Franny24

Banned
Banned
If you post some reports of the 'lots' that you have done in Liverpool then people will be more willing to help you out.

We get so many posts by new people asking for locations and not giving anything back that it soon gets boring to people.

Also, please stop posting the same post (New from liverpool) multiple times in various areas of the forum!
Well I’m new here and the community is not exactly friendly is it I ask people I’m polite about it but still no joy , there is no direction on what to do , to be honest it’s full of stuck up dickheads who need to liven up!

Franny24

Banned
Banned
Well I’m new here and the community is not exactly friendly is it I ask people I’m polite about it but still no joy , there is no direction on what to do , to be honest it’s full of stuck up dickheads who need to liven up!
And I didn’t realise I had to give somethin back haha it’s a website mate for urbex I expect to come here to find places not everything be safe guarded you gang of whoppers

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is a community whereby you get out what you put in. You can't expect others to put all the effort in and then just lay it out on a plate for you, why should they?

Calling everyone stuck up dickheads is definitely not the way to get any help either.