real time web analytics
Report - - Pool Parc, Pool Park, Ruthin - August 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pool Parc, Pool Park, Ruthin - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Perfect thanks buddy, hopefully he'll realise I'm not looking to cause any damage especially with an 11yr old
Haha. You could take a sledgehammer to that place and not see a difference. You'll be fine.
Just watch your step and make sure you keep your lad stuck to your behind like glue. floors are goosed and debris falls quite a bit.

anthunt1983

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha. You could take a sledgehammer to that place and not see a difference. You'll be fine.
Just watch your step and make sure you keep your lad stuck to your behind like glue. floors are goosed and debris falls quite a bit.
One last question bud, wheres the best place to park. I'f sourced the way in but its down a footpath so need somewhere to park up?

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd be really nervous taking an 11 year old in there, so many dangers in the that place. Hope you both stay safe mate :)

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Perfect thanks buddy, hopefully he'll realise I'm not looking to cause any damage especially with an 11yr old

The dangers are real in that place, I'd be careful taking a young one around it. I've personally fallen through the floor in a few rooms, a few times! Asbestos is also all over the place in the basement and some scattered around the room next to the silo, I'd recommend wearing masks if only to avoid the airbourne nasties in there from the damp if you plan on avoiding the asbestos.

I've spent around 17-18 hours in the place across 4 visits, I know how dangerous some of the rooms are buddy.

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
I'd be really nervous taking an 11 year old in there, so many dangers in the that place. Hope you both stay safe mate :)
My little 1 would love to go there, taking her out loads next week, she follows me and is all safety booted up

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
17 or 18 hours doing what. There's absolutely nothing inside Denbighs all about the outside .

Taking other people around it and every time I've done a revisit, I've found a building or room I haven't been in before :)

Last edited:

anthunt1983

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The dangers are real in that place, I'd be careful taking a young one around it. I've personally fallen through the floor in a few rooms, a few times! Asbestos is also all over the place in the basement and some scattered around the room next to the silo, I'd recommend wearing masks if only to avoid the airbourne nasties in there from the damp if you plan on avoiding the asbestos.

I've spent around 17-18 hours in the place across 4 visits, I know how dangerous some of the rooms are buddy.
Thanks for the heads up buddy I'll be sure to keep a extremely close eye on him. He's used to a bit of exploring, he loved box mine so he knows the deal