real time web analytics
Report - - PowerGen Building, Parkgate, Shirley, Birmingham - May 2013 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - PowerGen Building, Parkgate, Shirley, Birmingham - May 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Greendamo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,
I live on the road and have lived in the area all my life, I have always wanted to get inside to take a look, I have always failed!! If you dont mind me tagging along on your next visit let me know :-)

jackg-powergen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anybody been in lately? Me and a mate are going to have a go at the weekend and will try to get some footage.

jackg-powergen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Okay, so it looks like about 4 of us are going to head down there on Saturday night if anyone has any info pr wants to meet.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Watch out for this guy... I hear he frequents the Power Gen Building at weekends, waiting for Urbex and HDR types...
Or he soon may do... Muhahaha
5fe95d4e75e3b3584fb4580512d00345.jpg

jackg-powergen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is it ironic that Jacks user-name is powergen :cool: or is it just purely coincidence ;)

Might bob down Saturday night with my mates Scottish Power, Eon & EDF as they need some new Camera gear :D

Haha I'm sure the energy firms massive wont find much worth keeping, if they find anything at all ;)

Twentytwo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I saw this pop up in the local news again the other day - would quite like a visit, have lived in Shirley since I was about 3 and always wondered what it'd be like to go inside there. Any chance of any of anybody wanting to go in again?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw this pop up in the local news again the other day - would quite like a visit, have lived in Shirley since I was about 3 and always wondered what it'd be like to go inside there. Any chance of any of anybody wanting to go in again?

Welcome to the Forum...... finally :rolleyes: