Web
Analytics
Report - - Premier Inn - Manchester - Oct 09 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Premier Inn - Manchester - Oct 09

X

Xander

Premier Inn Rooftop Oct 09

Well, looks like Taffay2k2 and I went up a few days after Rookie – I’m just slack at getting on my computer and composing the reports haha

Anyhoo – brilliant views over the city and fun to find access too. I know there are similar pics, but we went to the effort to take them and I processed them so I’m damn well posting them!

Cheers ;)

PremierInn.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9775.jpg

IMG_9776.jpg

Just a couple of smaller ones to show you what it’s like up there (for the few who haven’t been)

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

This was just funny. We’d seen it from the roof (don’t know why I didn’t take a picture of it to be honest…)

IMG_9801.jpg

Thanks all :thumb

Attachments