real time web analytics
Punch lodge - Surrey - Sept 17 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Punch lodge - Surrey - Sept 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Punch lodge
September 22, 2017

n8ZJKZA.jpg

A much different site all boarded up, now pitch black for most of the inside and with all the rooms trashed beyond recognition by the paranormal group, this report will look very different from the rest

History
Judging from the range of dates through the mountains of documents, this site was used between 1974 - 2010
This site was supposedly used as a management training facility, equipped with 20 bedrooms (17 being numbered) kitchen, lounge, several ensuites and a shared bathroom, croquet court, tennis pitch and an outdoor pool. However taking into account the massive amount of personal photos and childrens toys, it resembled a hostel more than anything else, although somebody with kids living in the un-numbered rooms sounds a little more plausable.

I have been anticipating and looking for this site ever since the fantastic original report by @Gromr123 back in april, to finally see it with my own eyes after so long was truly mesmerising. I could not stop obssesing over the thousands of personal and buisness related documents, hundreds of names and stories, with dates going back to the mid 70-s, the place was littered with items such as antique sewing machines and 'new-age' technology from the eary 2000's, this place was a real time capsule anr all round a fantastic explore

Photographs
Taken by both me and my girlfriend
ill keep it roughly in order of what i saw, par a few

m8jfWFY.jpg

student railcard from mid 70s!! loved this
7WG7X2l.jpg

DdWGe5G.jpg

kitchen area didnt even look derelict, just dirty
GhKmjCR.jpg

Bppkpjz.jpg

Y9cgI2T.jpg

Wpi9BKs.jpg

shame to see the site so trashed
u9EXRnp.jpg

Wx908RQ.jpg

yy76MkU.jpg

2gkv2A5.jpg

jxGK1TQ.jpg

a modern office suite?
1qCJ0VT.jpg

Now, moving upstairs
v4hFOea.jpg

this is when we started to feel unwelcome
dChh1Gv.jpg

NPXncqM.jpg

12yKxHT.jpg

a569nO1.jpg

3Syql8x.jpg

me obsessing over the hundreds of dates on all the different documents
a6jXJUz.jpg

8IdEZWP.jpg

0BSiJIy.jpg

c9yEMio.jpg

eTMYLxI.jpg

unfortunately access to the roof had been boarded off :(
vUZxatp.jpg

moving outside, the shed was still full of odds and ends
m4kU0oE.jpg

I was stunned by these stamps! as a mere youth i have never seen these before :p
2QK3HgB.jpg

Despite being different to how i percieved it to be from others reports, 'Punch lodge' Was certainly worth the wait and lived well up to my expectations

thank you for reading :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/LoX34
https://imgur.com/a/Io3Ww

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
What paranormal group?
I dont know any, but the fact that the site had been trashed and nothing of value stolen, points at evidence of paranormal groups, also if you compare this report to others you can see that some rooms have been completely reorganised for 'ouija board sessions' , not to mention the room with dolls

The_Raw

Staff member
I dont know any, but the fact that the site had been trashed and nothing of value stolen, points at evidence of paranormal groups, also if you compare this report to others you can see that some rooms have been completely reorganised for 'ouija board sessions' , not to mention the room with dolls

Fair enough. 'Ghost investigation team' were the best, otherwise known as 'G.I.T.' They actually made GIT logos and everything!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The para group that does here regularly I know, they tried to clean up. They definitely havnt trashed this place. Yes they moved tables and chairs , but this group dont do boards either. They use all equipment and use cctv. They are a good bunch and kept this location secret for months too. They only took a regular few.

I joined them last Sat here ;) to see how they work . I cleaned the top loo too hahahaha, it flushes , bonus pmsl /. Glad you got to go here. Fantastic place. Good report too :D

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Unfortunetly I think it's slowly being found by the wrong type, all the upstairs and downstairs windows are being bricked, all the rooms have been ransacked and everything of value (bar the antiques(strangely)) will be stripped out by the copper fairies and their friends. The upstairs smells very strongly of sh*t and in the doll room it reeks of piss. I wouldn't be surprised if it was used by the homeless as the power is on and the amount of heaters. Still a very worthwile visit! Access is cake too!

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report! In a complete state compared to when I visited. That rail card tied up a bit of research I did on the place, kemsley is an accountants firm that I believe was based here, looks like they must have lived on site aswell!

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Nice report! In a complete state compared to when I visited. That rail card tied up a bit of research I did on the place, kemsley is an accountants firm that I believe was based here, looks like they must have lived on site aswell!
I didnt even think of researching about the card! This place was certainly too impressive to have just been a management traning facility. An accountants would make more sense, most of the furniture was probably owned this accounting firm, it certainely didnt look new, infact i saw those exact same white metal chairs outside an antique shop the other day..... suspicious

NM:TV

28DL Member
28DL Member
We visited this place last week in the dark not gonna lie it was incredibly scary we found the place after looking for about ten minutes down the road it’s on but walked up the drive of the lodge and was greeted by something I’ve never come across the place was boarded up but yet the lights in a few off the downstairs rooms and. Upstairs rooms were on and to add to the bookyness of the place we thought someone was in there playing a violin but after we stood there for 10 mins realised it was a radio but still quite freaky feeling This place has something to offer we went back to the cars got a drill and went back bearing in mind it was pushing midnight we took the boards of were the radio was and a few of us went in i for one was freaked out and stayed out side with a few others in witch a the others only got half way round when we rang them and called it a night and spoke of a return at a later date but do not stress as we drilled the boards back in and left the radio playing excacly how we left it and it was a fascinating site to look at a real eeary place possibly with some paranormal activity
I will post some photos when we return

Last edited:

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We visited this place last week in the dark not gonna lie it was incredibly scary we found the place after looking for about ten minutes down the road it’s on but walked up the drive of the lodge and was greeted by something I’ve never come across the place was boarded up but yet the lights in a few off the downstairs rooms and. Upstairs rooms were on and to add to the bookyness of the place we thought someone was in there playing a violin but after we stood there for 10 mins realised it was a radio but still quite freaky feeling This place has something to offer we went back to the cars got a drill and went back bearing in mind it was pushing midnight we took the boards of were the radio was and a few of us went in i for one was freaked out and stayed out side with a few others in witch a the others only got half way round when we rang them and called it a night and spoke of a return at a later date but do not stress as we drilled the boards back in and left the radio playing excacly how we left it and it was a fascinating site to look at a real eeary place possibly with some paranormal activity
I will post some photos when we return

I would normally just delete this post at sight as it does not contain any useful information really, but there are a couple of points I want to address with you (highlighted in RED above)

1. Firstly, do you know how idiotic it is to go breaking into a place and then talking about it on an open forum? Even if you did put the boards back on after you left, you have still committed criminal damage which you could be prosecuted for, along side 'going equipped'. It's idiots like you who give this community a bad name doing stuff like that.
  2. Ghosty talk is not welcome around this forum and you will be trolled to death if you start talking about ghosts and stuff going forward.

If you do go back to this place and break in again (obviously that's the way you are going to get back in), please don't bother posting a report as we don't want to be associated with criminal activity.

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Why did you need a drill, if you'd spent your time walking around and assessing entrances it was wide open! Literally walk in. I went the other day, it's playing classic fm and there are either builders continuing the plastering upstairs/ squatters. The tyre marks on the drive look rather like my transits tyres so builders are most likely