Web
Analytics
Report - - Putney abandoned hospital London MAY 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Putney abandoned hospital London MAY 2014

tfunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here are some images of where i went on may 14 2014 and found this hospital, even at young age i used to go to the park near the hospital i tock little notice of but now my adventurous side has come out and got the courage to go in alone......This is my first urban exploration i have ever done it was scared but in the end i loved it happy to join the crew:thumb

DSCF2520.jpg

DSCF2624.jpg

bbWnP8XH6ajFquPv3YvOtrqeA9H3wnYe0h5_FxHg_nQ=w815-h611-no.jpg

DSCF2568.jpg

DSCF2645.jpg

hope you enjoy :) i have no clue how to set it up so yeah hope this works !!

Attachments

Last edited:

ZerO81

Staff member
Re: Putney abandoned hospital

Some nice shots there, but there are a few changes you need to make to the report, to ensure it survives archiving:

1.) The reports should be set as a 'report' rather than 'General'

2.) The thread title needs to be formatted correctly - 'Site name, location, Month|Year visited'

3.) You need to add some history to the report.

This Posting Reports FAQ should help you going forward :thumb

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Putney abandoned hospital

On the plus side, at least you made a start - always read the FAQ's