real time web analytics
Report - - QinetiQ/Royal Radar Establishment, Malvern March 2019 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - QinetiQ/Royal Radar Establishment, Malvern March 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CreakyFloor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a nosey in the QINITEQ site on the weekend, huge site, and quite repetitive in places.
The 2 houses promised so much from the outside but once inside was rather flat.
Felt like the kid that wanted an bike for xmas only to get a train set instead.

Gasman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool photos and a good report. The two houses look better on the outside but one has a lovely hallway floor. Did you find the ultra violet room?

20190317_154134.jpg

20190317_144131.jpg

20190317_144159.jpg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
In case anyone's wondering the current status of this place I had planned a revisit yesterday with @klempner69 and a non member. We thought it would be a shot in the dark as I hadn't seen anything from here for ages to begin with which usually means something has changed.

Its not locked up, in fact far from it but security has purposely made the only way into the site a trap. There are two holes in the fence close together which look to have been purposely left there, and in between the holes on the road inside the fence are a pair of sensors/cameras which, if you choose to enter the site through said holes will bring you out directly into their path. One of the holes also had dead twigs laced through the chainlink lashed together with cable ties so security would be able to know someone has moved them.

There are also sensors erected at other points on the roads around the site as well, at least two more from what I could see.

ZZZAP!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In case anyone's wondering the current status of this place I had planned a revisit yesterday with @klempner69 and a non member. We thought it would be a shot in the dark as I hadn't seen anything from here for ages to begin with which usually means something has changed.

Its not locked up, in fact far from it but security has purposely made the only way into the site a trap. There are two holes in the fence close together which look to have been purposely left there, and in between the holes on the road inside the fence are a pair of sensors/cameras which, if you choose to enter the site through said holes will bring you out directly into their path. One of the holes also had dead twigs laced through the chainlink lashed together with cable ties so security would be able to know someone has moved them.

There are also sensors erected at other points on the roads around the site as well, at least two more from what I could see.

Might be because of this. I went twice and on the second visit there was evidence of metal stripping.

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/new...presence-in-malvern-was-to-catch-metal-thief/

A man called Martyn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Also there has being remediation work carried out around the ROTOR research bunker for a Level 3 recording of the building prior to its demolition.

Who has read this thread (Total: 457) View details