real time web analytics
Report - - Qiniteq Malvern: April 2018 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Qiniteq Malvern: April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

brickx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look around here this morning, can't believe how big the place is! Which building is the bunker in? Couldn't find it for shit.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look around here this morning, can't believe how big the place is! Which building is the bunker in? Couldn't find it for shit.
I can't remember it's a tall windowless square one. It's not actually underground.

Wells

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not far from me either. Are some parts of the site still open then? I asked my dad about it as he delivers all over the place around Malvern and he said he delivered to there last year.

brickx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not far from me either. Are some parts of the site still open then? I asked my dad about it as he delivers all over the place around Malvern and he said he delivered to there last year.

The new open site is literally next door to this one.

Wells

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The new open site is literally next door to this one.

Ahh OK, so is it a separate building altogether or is the new site visible in that first photo posted? Only wondering as I know security is tight there, but I'm guessing it's out of the way of the abandoned area.

brickx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh OK, so is it a separate building altogether or is the new site visible in that first photo posted? Only wondering as I know security is tight there, but I'm guessing it's out of the way of the abandoned area.

Nah it's not visible in the first photo. There is direct access from the bottom of the old site into the new one and there are certain areas where you're in clear view of the new site, but for the most part you'll be fine.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's really easy to work out what is live here. Big fence and satellite dishes are the the biggest clues. There are lots of buildings in the unused bit.
Pretty sure there is a map online too.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
It's really easy to work out what is live here. Big fence and satellite dishes are the the biggest clues. There are lots of buildings in the unused bit.
Pretty sure there is a map online too.

You can see the fence that separates the active stuff from the empty parts in google maps aerial view as well.

Who has read this thread (Total: 299) View details